HOW IT WORKS
How to cut through the hype and identify a genuine investment location for immediate and future growth
CREATING PROPERTY PORTFOLIOS THAT WORK HARDER AND DELIVER HIGHER YIELD
PRPTY 360 provides a complete property acquisition service that delivers quantifiable results. We assist investors by providing privileged insight, guidance and results, with the explicit objective of reducing risk and maximising investment returns.
This is achieved by fusing extensive data analysis with ‘kicking the dirt’ local market fundamentals gained from time spent with local councils, real estate agents and property developers in the area of interest – as statistics in ‘real life’ often look different than on paper.
Specific housing options are then selected based on their potential to deliver sharp early uplift and robust growth. Accordingly, PRPTY 360 favours new builds (houses) in premium blocks on small land subdivisions that have accessibility to infrastructure, and are located in waterfront/ lifestyle locations.
THE 3M METHODOLOGY
Macro: Regional Analysis
This review is about the bigger picture. It assesses the property using the following parameters:
- Private and Government Capital Expenditure within the Property Sector and its subsequent implication on property investment
- Real Population Growth that affects demand for housing and a consideration to the supply of housing
- Potential – Is there scope for future economic growth and activity
- Market Conditions – What stage of the cycle is the market in and what are the current and forecasted sales activity
- Risk – What is the current and predicted economic diversity and population size
Meso: Location Analysis
The market value of an area or locality increases or decreases on the basis of the infrastructure surrounding the location. We evaluate the following parameters:
- Vacancy rates
- Historical growth rate
- Sales activity
Micro: Property Analysis
On a micro level, in order for a property to be deemed investment worthy, it must check the following requirements.
- Proximity to amenities – Schools, shops, transport, employment, infrastructure
- Value – Valuations, market comparisons, opportunity to add value
- Build – Aesthetically pleasing design, modern and necessity oriented features and finishes
- Cash flow – Its gross rental yield