PRIVACY COLLECTION STATEMENT
PRPTY360 is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
The primary purpose we collect personal information from you varies, depending on the particular service we are providing to you. For example, it might be any of the following services (Services):
- to assist in the sale and marketing of medium and high-density developments
- for project marketing purposes
- to assist in acquiring and selling residential, industrial and commercial development sites
- to assist in determining residential development and investment opportunities
- for investing in property development projects
- delivering corporate advisory services, asset management and project management services, or any other service in connection with our business.
We may also use or disclose the personal information for other secondary purposes, such as:
- to invite you to events
- in connection with tendering for building development projects
- to provide you with sales and product updates that are relevant to you oryour business
- to provide you with market offers, products and incentives
- to provide you with information on other initiatives undertaken by us,including financial services
- to assist in our customer profiling, so we can provide you with an enhanced customer experience and
- for research purposes.
Our usual process of collecting personal information is to collect the personal information directly from you. However, we might also collect personal information from other sources, such as through forms you complete, from your transaction history with us, from sales/rental consultants, website cookies, referrals, marketing and business development events, from our related entities within the PRPTY360 Group, or from other third party providers. We will only collect the personal information from these other sources if it is in connection with the Services, or any secondary services such as those listed above. The information is usually collected before and during the course of us providing the Services to you.
If you do not provide us with the requested information, we may not be able to provide you with the Services. In some cases, it may be possible for you to provide us with some but not other personal information. For example, if you are a prospective client, you do not need to provide us with all your personal information unless you wish to progress with an investment or transaction. You can ask us if this is possible when making initial enquiries.
Depending on the particular service we are providing to you, your personal information might be disclosed to other entities, such as:
- developers, potential buyers, tenants, landlords and referees
- tradespeople, property inspection consultants and bodies corporate
- financial institutions
- external auditors and professional advisers
- government bodies
- other service providers or referral partners in order to provide the services to you, or to assist our functions or activities (such as law firms)
- other third parties such as direct marketing agencies, and sales, rental and investment consultants and project managers
- related entities within the PRPTY360 Group
- third party technology providers, such as our data storage providers and email filter providers (for example, Marketa, Salesforce and Console rental database)
- any other third parties incidental to us carrying out our functions as a professional real estate agency or in providing the Services.
From time to time, we may disclose your personal information to overseas entities if it is necessary in providing the Services to you in the most efficient way. For example, we use software providers that store information securely in the United States of America. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas entities use the personal information in a way that is compliant with the Australian Privacy Principles and other relevant privacy laws. If you have any concerns about the privacy of your personal information, please contact us for a copy of our full policy. You may also contact our lead contact on (02)9135 9675 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.